Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Callings

I am not sure if we ever posted what our callings are. The first Sunday that we were back from Michigan, a member of the Bishopric came over and gave us callings. Les is a co-teacher in the primary teaching Valiant 9 and I was called to the Activities Committee. I have actually never been on the activities committee before so, I hope that I can really contribute to it. Everything here is also going just fine. My work has moved my schedule up from 2 days a week to 3 days a week. So, on weeks like this one were I worked M W F and then had it be my turn to teach Parkers preschool on Tu and Thurs, it has been pretty busy. Not to mention that I have also worked the last couple of Saturdays for other people. However, it is nice when we get that extra paycheck and are able to do some fun things as a family, when we want to.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I've always wanted to be on the activities committee. That sounds like a fun calling. I'm glad you wrote about your job. I was wondering if you were still working or not. I'm sure it is nice to have that little extra money. We were excited that Charlie would be able to start working lunch duty for a little extra money, but have since found out that they don't pay that extra money until the end of the semester in one lump sum. So we'll be getting it here shortly, then we'll have to wait until the end of the year for the next lump sum. That's the way they pay their coaches too. We aren't sure if the wrestling coach will wait to pay Charlie until he gets paid or not. If he does, that won't be until the end of the year either. It's a little frustrating, but oh well, not much we can do about it.

Hillary said...

P.S. If you read this, Kristi, I was wondering if your job was going to give you time off for the baby or if you just plan on quitting?

Background