Monday, January 28, 2008

No callings : -- )

After Sacrament on Sunday I will only have the call of Family History Librarian. I will be released from Creche and Primary. The Bishop feels that my load needs to be lifted a little right now (so does Dad in fact he told the Bishop that I needed to be released from Primary).

The Lord has already lifted it some by Dad getting a job and then we rented Jocelyn's house on Saturday evening. I just need to be a little more patient with some of the other things. The Lord has blessed us greatly and there is no room for complaints.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So are you happy to be released? If so congratulations, if not I am sorry. Love you!

Hillary said...

I think it will be a good break for you from callings. That way you can focus on some of the family issues going on right now instead of church calling issues.

Background