Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dad is off and flying

Dad will be off this afternoon for Ft. Worth TX. Yes down with Les, Kristi and family. He has a interview tomorrow moring for Motorola. This is good and bad. It is a contract job, so that means no benfits or security and it is to last one year. But it is better than nothing I think. Since we are putting out so much money (We do not know if they will pay us back.) I told Dad to stay down there for a couple of day. He will fly back on Saturday.

When he gets home we both will be putting in our apps. at the new Fowlerville Wal Mart store. There is also another full time position at LCC that I am going to try for. One of us will get a full time job with benfits this year.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Les actually has Friday off too!!!! He took it off so that he can come with me to my ultrasound.

Hillary said...

Wow, sounds like great timing!

And, Mom, yes, one of you will get a full time job with benefits this year. I believe that too! I'm so impressed at how well you guys have hung in there. You are an inspiration to me.

Background