Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hillary's new calling

I was asked today to be the primary chorister. I asked not to be released from cub scouts yet. I don't think it will be a problem for me to do both. So the first councelor (the one who extended the calling) from the bishopric said we'd play it by ear. My first Sunday leading will be the week after this coming Sunday, so the 10th, I think. I'm excited. I had fun the last time I did this and I think it will be fun this time too. Everything else is going hunky-dory here; just waiting to hear that my sister's baby has been born. She's going to be enduced on Wednesday if he doesn't come naturally before that. We're pretty excited for her.

1 comment:

West Virginia Hicks said...

I would love to be the Primary chorister. It can be so much fun. I know that you will enjoy it and the children will enjoy you.

Background