Saturday, January 5, 2008

On our last round of the "sickees"

Jaxson got sick Thursday night. He didn't sleep well, but didn't throw up. He is actually still sick. He has been sick the longest of anyone. He had a horrible night lastnight. I actually had to go sleep in the boys' room on a cot next to Jaxson. He hasn't done much better today. I only hope that tonight isn't as bad as last night. Charlie was the last one to get sick. After Jaxson got sick Thursday night, Charlie said to me that he was thankful for his strong constitution and that he hadn't got sick. He spoke too soon though because he woke up Friday morning not feeling too well. He went to work but came home at about 1 pm and went to bed. He felt horrible. He woke up feeling much better today. Now we only hope that Jaxson will be well soon so we can all be over it, whatever it was.

We start meeting at 9 am tomorrow morning for church. I'm so excited. I really don't like meeting in the afternoon. Not much else is going on here. We have started to look at different houses, but not really enthusiastically. We just don't have the drive right now. It's kind of like we had the wind knocked out of us.

I hope someone will write soon and let us know what they are up to.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Well I spoke too soon. Alexis threw up this morning and Chelsea got sick at church. I hope this sick thing comes to an end soon or I may loose my mind! I'm going to throw away toothbrushes and buy some Dixie cups. If anyone has any other ideas that I can try to get rid of this thing, please pass them my way. Thanks!

Hannah said...

I have no good ideas or tips to give you about getting the sickness out of your house, but I hope that you ALL get feeling better real soon.

kristi said...

Is the sickness gone yet?

Hillary said...

NO! Makayla came home from school today with a stomach ache and threw up just before bed. I'm starting to think this is just the new way of life for our family.

Background