Wednesday, December 5, 2007

On the Farm Home Front

Everyone of you know that Dad only had a job for 3 weeks but it was better than nothing. I feel very blessed that we didn't buy a house there. I am now trying to hold down two part time jobs, nineteen hours at MSU Extension office and some at LCC. I really don't know when I will know my official hours at LCC, hopefully soon. I am doing as much as I can and Dad is doing a wonderful job at being Grandpama again. During his spare time he is keep up with the house work, and job hunting.

Sabrina has found an apartment just north of Grand Rapids and moved over this past weekend. So hopefully she can get the sleep she needs now. And she will not have that long drive on snowy roads everyday.

I just completed my last year of being the Howell Ward Nativity coordinator. It was a wonderful year. I had more help setting up and taking down than I did in any of my other previous years. The weather was yucky so it made attendance down but the display was just beautiful. I am truly amazed on how the Lord was always giving me ideas on how to set up the display to keep it beautiful, interesting, and different. I'm not creative when it comes to decorating but I can do it without any problems when I work at the nativity display. Thank you Heavenly Father.

JT was home with us for three days at Thanksgiving and things went fine. He will be home with us for about five day at Christmas time. He just made level 3 this week so let's hope he can hold on to it this time. He has came a long way but there is still a ways to go.

That's our life in a nut shell and I don't have much more to say except I am getting excited about having everyone home for Christmas.

5 comments:

kristi said...

We are excited to come home for Christmas too!!!!

Hillary said...

Hey, it's nice to hear from you. I'm glad the creche went well. I'm surprised this is your last year. Do they only call someone to do the calling for a certain amount of time? We are super excited to come back for Christmas!

Hannah said...

I would have to say that I am the most excited to come home for Christmas! My reasoning for this is that you all have others with you (your family), while I am all alone. It is going to be a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Hillary said...

Hannah, you aren't alone, you have awesome roomies.

Hannah said...

I do have some pretty awesome roommates, but it isn't the same as having family around.

Background