Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!!!!

Today we finally put up our Christmas Tree. The boys and I set it up this afternoon and when Les got home, at 7:40pm, we decorated it. Les is taking a professional development class, that is why he was sooooooooo late.

They were such great helpers. Logan kept looking at Bradyn when I was trying to get a picture, he was just so excited.
Finally we got him to look our way. They had so much fun putting everything up. Their excitement really set a nice tone in our home tonight. I couldn't help but feel very happy.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Yeah, it's good to see such happy, smiley faces. I can't believe how big Logan is getting. Your tree looks very nice. I was glad to get our tree up too. I think it really helped our house feel more like a home.

Background