Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finals

So for the next 4 days my life is going to continue to be unfun and stressful. I'm not looking forward to taking my finals, but I can't wait to have them over and finished! I will be taking 2 on Monday and 1 on both Tuesday and Wednesday. So please pray for me because I am worried about a couple of them and I just really want to do well. I will be seeing you all very soon! :)

Hillary and Kristi I loved the dancing elves that you posted. Thank you so much for doing that because it gave me a great, much needed, hearty laugh.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

We will definately pray for you, but I know you will do well because you are a hard worker.

Your welcome for the elves. I'm glad you got into the spirit and added your own. I think they are really fun to watch.

Background