Monday, December 3, 2007

My dad was released

Just thought I'd pass along that the Westland Stake has a new stake presidency and it doesn't include my dad. He's been anticipating his release for a little while now and I think he has some relief now that it has happened. Now he can finish his schooling without that added distraction. I don't know who the new people are except for the new 1st councelor was previously the 2nd councelor. His name is Bro. Christenson and I knew him from before the Plymouth and Northville wards split. The other two members of the presidency are also from the Plymouth ward. I thought that was kind of interesting.

1 comment:

kristi said...

Yes, I heard about all of this. The new Stake President was actually just called as Bishop a few months ago. So, I guess that they will be getting a new bishop.

Background