Monday, June 14, 2010
Charlie's job
So I think I told everyone that Charlie had been pink-slipped a few months ago. Well today the district held their annual "bid" meeting where the teachers can go and bid for a different job if they want to and have higher seniority. Because Charlie has been laid off he couldn't bid until everyone else who are still actually employed are finished bidding. So after the smoke had settled, Charlie's job was still available so he took it. So, at the very least, Charlie will be employed at Beecher again in the fall. I'm so thankful that he will have a job. Even though it is where it is, it's still a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least he has a job and he can still continue to find something better.
The best time to look for a job is one you have one. I'm very thankful he has one for the fall.
Post a Comment