Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beautiful Day at the Temple

Oh how we wish that we were close to a temple again. During our time at the temple yesterday(with the help of ward members) we sealed 8 couples, sealed 9 children to their parents, 25 initiatories, and 6 endowments. The spirit was strong as the work was done for my great grandparents, great uncle, my aunts, and others. Chuck will also testify to the strong spirit as he stood proxy for this grandfather (William Leslie Eaton) to be sealed to his parents.

Looking forward to going to Michigan to pass on some of these names to my children to take to the temple. For there is much work to be done and I want my children to feel the spirit of their family members. Oh what great joy there will be when we can all meet together as a enteral family at the feet of our Heavenly Father.

I want all of you to know that I love my Father in heaven and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for the plan of salvation and the temples. Set your goals to go to the temple often and also prepare youself to go. The Lord wants to teach us but we must be willing to learn.

I love my family with all my heart and I will do all that I can to help them return to our Father in Heaven.

No I'm not sick and dying I just want all of my family (this includes extended family who I don't get to see) to know that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ. I love him with all my heart and I'm so thankful that he is there for me. I love the man he gave unto me for my enternal companion, there are days I can't belive how blessed I am. I want all my family to grab hold of Christ's hand and hold on tight. Thing are getting worse and we will need him more ever day. I love all of you.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for your testimony Mom and I didn't think for one second that you were sick and dying, you are too stubborn for that. Love you Mom!!!!

Hillary said...

Wow, must have been some day at the temple. Thanks for sharing your testimony. I feel like I don't get to hear the testimonies of those I love most as often as I would like. What a blessing for me to hear yours. Thanks for the encouragement to go to the temple often. Charlie and I do need to be better at that.

Lisa said...

I've never commented on this blog before, but I wanted to tell you what a beautiful testimony that was, Aunt Fay. Thanks for sharing it.

Background