Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Internet

I have finally got my own internet service. I got things set up this evening with the help of AT&T costumer service. For some reason the wireless wouldn't connect and the customer service worker spent about 45 minutes trying to figure out what was going on, but couldn't. Five minutes after I hung up I was able to get things figured out on my own. I am just grateful to have my own internet and not have to rely upon the library or family for the internet. Thanks a ton Charlie and Hillary for allowing me to use your internet for the last 6 months!

3 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

I'm glad that you are up and running. It will make it easier to look for work this way.

Hillary said...

Man, that means we won't see you as much. You'll have to just drop in for no reason now so we can see you.

Hannah said...

You will still see me Hillary because I still haven't gotten my washer fixed yet. I almost stopped by today just because.

Background