Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pack Meeting

Tonight was Bradyn's first pack meeting as a cub scout and I think he was pretty excited. At the beginning he was one of the flag carriers and he took the responsibility very seriously (which I knew he would). While they were doing the awards, I think that he thought he wasn't going to get anything. I on the other hand knew that he had completed everything that he needed to get his Bobcat. I think he was relieved when they finally called his name (he was the last name called).
Here he is giving me the mom pin!
Holding her balloon that she squeezed all the air out of.

Logan and Wesley, cousins and friends :)

Participating in the game they played. You had a balloon tied to your leg and you had to pop everyone Else's balloon while trying to keep yours safe.

Running so fast that he is all blurry!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Ahhh, cub scouts. I actually love it. I didn't at first, but I do now.

Background