Thursday, February 11, 2010

A whole WEEK plus one

The children have not had school all week and I just got the call that there is no school tomorrow. On top of that Monday is an in structural day so they don't have to go then either. But I have been very thankful they have been better than usual.

I had been thinking that it would be nice to have the dishwasher working but then I would I have not had the opportunity to hear a grandchild say that "Grandma Rocks" while we were doing dishes together. The children take turns helping with dishes each night and it gives me an opportunity to spend some one on one time with them. (Believe me no one else comes into the kitchen when there is dishes to do) It is very seldom that they complain any more about helping out and it so nice. They know their days to help out in fact sometimes Tasha starts them before I have finished eating.

Well enough about things here. I seems to be rambling on, I think I need to get out of the house!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow, a whole week. I hope you are surviving Mom.

Background