Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleep


Kelly and Dad their favorite position. Kelly will hop up on Dad's lap as soon as he sit down. In fact she chooses to sleep on his lap over mine. Can you find the TV controls in the picture? He likes to keep it real close. Sometimes it is fun to see if we can get away from without him waking up. Let me tell you he always wakes up when we try. If we ever get the controls it would be like taking his power away from him :-) Gotta love the picture and he didn't even wake up when I took it. Now I will see what he says when he read the blog. Love ya hon.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the picture! Miss you guys!

kristi said...

Hilarious!!!!!

Hillary said...

Charlie said, before we read the posting, "You see where the remote is? Sleeping and the remote, his two favorite things." I think that about sums it up. :)

Background