Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Temple

The roads were great on the way to the temple. There was only one spot in WV and that county is having school for the first time today since we got all this snow.

The Washington DC temple Solemn Assembly room is huge. Dad thinks that 1200 to 1500 people could fit into it. It's sad we had only about 80 from out stake. It is a beautiful as the rest of the temple. I guess each stake has the opportunity to meet in the room about every 10 years or so.

The childrens spring break may change, like not have one to make up for the days that have been missed. All of the county schools are trying to get it all worked out. I hope to know in a week so I can make my plans for spring break.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I don't blame the schools for trying to forgo Spring break so they don't have to go as long in the summer. It's not like the kids will miss much by not having a spring break anyway. It's like they've already had one, just a little early.

I hope you hear soon too. I know it would make planning easier for you.

Background