Friday, February 19, 2010

SCHOOL!!

Yes the kids are all off to school today. I think that all of them were happy to go back to school.
Here is a picture of our eves. We have a heater in it put the down spout would freeze so Dad unhooked the down spout and this is some of the ice that has formed. I was funny when the kids went outside they would get a drink of the water that was dripping. In the picture I hope you can tell that the SUN is SHINNING!! No snow last night not even a dusting.

I hope our trip to the temple is good tomorrow for we get to go over the mountains and many people say that is not a good trip in the winter. We will be having a meeting in the temple on the top floor, what do they call that room? Why can't I remember? Darn. Anyway we have never had this type of opportunity before and are looking forward to it.





2 comments:

Jean said...

The Solemn Assembly room...cool. Hope your trip goes well.

Hillary said...

That sounds very important. Fill us in about it.

I'm glad the kids are back to school. Hopefully it stays that way. We are getting a storm tonight/early tomorrow. We'll see if that means no school for us or not. I hope it does though.

Background