Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Day?

No school yet this week. Only two days left, will they make it, good question. Many of the people that have lived down here most of their life said that this is the worst that they have seen it in 17 years. The roads down here are not built for what a cold hard winter can do to them, for the roads that are plowed you can see the pot holes. Busy main roads are just full of them, so with the narrow roads and then the snow piled up on the side trying to miss those holes is SO much fun :-))

2 comments:

Hillary said...

As much as I love snow days, I don't know that I'd love to have as many as you've had all in a row. I feel your pain.:(

Hannah said...

I hope that they are able to go back to school soon so that you may be able to keep your sanity ;)

Background