Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gotta love snow days!

We did end up with a snow day. We are all pretty excited. Here are Merrit and Chelsea out in the snow. Makayla is out there too somewhere, but I took this picture from the window. I wasn't about to go out myself (although I will have to at some point to shovel the driveway).


As you can see from this picture. The driveway is in huge need of being shoveled, since you can't even see where it is. In this picture you should be able to see the top of the circular drive. Alas, you cannot. I like how much snow is on the car too. It kind of gives a good indicator of how much we have. I'm not sure what the official measurement is. We had about 4 inches before we went to sleep lastnight. I dont' think it is the 10 inches they were predicting though.

I think the goats are probably the only ones who don't appreciate this snow. Look how deep it goes up on their legs. They have been staying in their lean-to most of the time.

It is still snowing a little, but the wind has picked up a lot and it is bitter cold now with the wind chill. The kids didn't stay out long because of it. Oh well, I'm sure they'll go back out later. I love snow days. Especially when I don't have anything I need to do.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I also enjoyed the day off, except for shoveling the driveway and sidewalk. I was able to read and relax, but then again that is what I always do when I'm not teaching.

Background