Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We will be home owners again!

The bank finally accepted our offer on the house! We signed all the paperwork yesterday to get things in motion toward a closing date. We are suppose to close on or before Oct. 12th. I hope we can do it. I set the inspection up this morning for this Thursday. If that goes well, there shouldn't be anything on our part to delay the closing date. Keep your fingers crossed. If you want to check out the house just follow this link: http://public.mlswis.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?20070912174159300919000000&id=1

We are pretty excited! I'm just not looking forward to having to pack and move again. Plus, we have to get the rest of our stuff out of storage in Michigan and get it here. What a pain. I am looking forward to settling down though. It's been almost a year since we lived in a house we owned. It will be nice for everyone to have their own spaces again. It will be nice to have this stress of moving out of my life, at least for a few years.

2 comments:

kristi said...

Yahoo!!!!!!! That is exciting, I am happy for you.

Hannah said...

Wow, congrats on the new house! I took a look at your house and it looks nice. I'll pray that all of the inspections go well.

Background