Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A new Me?

So I went shopping on Saturday with two of my roommates (Jamie & Kristen) and a girl from the ward (Victoria). Victoria talked me into buying some makeup and she showed me how to apply it that night. I kind of liked the end results but it will take some getting used to to actually be wearing so much makeup. I think I could handle putting the makeup on most days because it doesn't take long to do it. Just so you all know I did get my application for the El Ed program in on Monday. I have a group interview and writing sample next Thursday and I will find out some time after that if I have been accepted or not.
School is going pretty well but I am real nervous about my accounting class and worried about not doing well in it. I signed up late for the class so I have a lot of catching up to do already, which means I am going to be really busy with school work this weekend. But anyway, that's just how it is.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

OOOlalala, very nice make-up! I love wearing make-up but never make the time to put it on. I need to learn how to put eye shadow on right. People have tried explaining it to me before, but I'm so dense I can't understand. Maybe I'm just not meant to wear it. Good luck catching up in your class. I know that can really suck! If you have any questions, send them this way. Charlie and I can try to help you. We really hope you get into the El Ed program.

kristi said...

You look great!!!!! With eyeshadow, I just put it on how ever I want. I have no idea if I am actually doing it the right way or not.

Hillary said...

I've tried to put the eyeshadow on the way others have told me and it never looks the way I think it should. I just don't wear it most of the time.

Background