Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hello everyone! I like that we have a blog so that we can all keep in touch and know what is happening with everyone. Well, school started on Tuesday and I have a feeling that this will be a challenging semester for me. I will be applying to the the elementary education program this semester, the application is actually due on the 17th of this month. If I am accepted into the program I will be able to start in the winter. Wish me luck. I will write more later but I have to finish getting ready for church now. Love you all very, very much!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

Horray!!!!! Hannah signed up! I want lots of posts from you.

Hillary said...

Good luck with your application process. I'll be praying that you get accepted so you can get through school ASAP.

Background