Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Job


Well, after all these years I have rejoined the work force. I am now an employee at Lifetime Fitness. I work in the Child Center, so I am able to bring the kids with me. Which of course was a prerequisite. The center is just a big room full of fun. I know that Parker will have a blast and I think that Logan will too. My coworkers are great and I get a free membership to the club too. I think that this will be really good for us. I will only be working 2 days a weeks so I don't think the boys will get to overwhelmed.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

That's a really big facility! I'm a little jealous about your free membership, well actually you get paid to work out there. I can imagine that will be really nice for you and the family. I hope you enjoy.

kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristi said...

I know, it is huge. Now I just have to make myself workout :)

Hannah said...

Congrats on the job Kristi! I hope that you like it and that the boys have fun. I wish I only had to work 2 days a week. :)

Background