Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First day of school




I already posted this on our own family blog, but I will post it here too. Last week was Les, Bradyn and Parkers first day of school. Bradyn and Les both started on Monday and Parker had his first day of real preschool on Thursday. Logan was pretty upset that he couldn't go with Parker. I am doing a little mom's preschool with 4 other woman from church so, I will only have to teach about every 8 weeks or so. So far, we are liking it here. The weather is hot, but not unbearable. I have been able to see some of my friends from Michigan which has been a lot of fun. I have been hanging with my one friend Rachel and her kids quite a bit which has truely been a blessing from me. I feel so blessed to have her live near by.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I know what you mean about Logan being upset not to go to school. I have great pictures of just about all my kids (minus Lexi and Jaxson) freaking out when they couldn't go to school with their sibbling. What a fun thing. I'm glad you guys have friends out there. I know it does help. I'm not looking forward to starting over competely, but we have met a few members from church and they seem pretty nice. Thanks for doing our family blog even though you already have your own. I really enjoy staying updated with everyone from my family on the Hutchinson blog. I know it will be just as fun for the Hicks too.

Background