Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

So I thought we should have a little discussion about plans for Thanksgiving. Mom would like for us to have a family temple day on Saturday, Nov. 26th, in the morning. At the last family dinner, we kind of talked about having the November family dinner at Les and Kristi's house after we go to the temple. I know Alexis and Merrit could babysit at Les and Kristi's while we are at the temple. We could all just leave our kids there (if that's O.K. with Les and Kristi).

At family dinner, we also talked about maybe having Christmas at Les and Kristi's too since we will all be together then and Mom and Dad probably won't be able to make it back up for real Christmas.

What does everyone think about these possibilities? Also, I was thinking that we should try to have some kind of family pictures taken on Nov. 26th too. We haven't had a family picture taken in quite a while, and most of us should be there. What do you guys think about that? We could either ask one of Les and Kristi's friends to come take the pictures for us or we could use a camera timer and set it up ourselves. If you guys like the idea of a family picture, do you want to try to coordinate colors for clothing in the picture? If so, throw out some ideas.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Well, since I will be just a passenger I have no control over where I will be going. I love the idea of doing family pictures again and I also like the idea of coordinating.

kristi said...

Family pictures is a great idea. I will find someone to take them for us. For color coordination, personally I really like fall colors or black, white and cream maybe some gray in there. Dinner is still good to have over here. I don't know what, but something.

Background