Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Music

So yesterday I got a great birthday gift. Mr. Neptune from Jayenne Elementary called me and asked me to teach music every Tuesday for the rest of the year. So I am guaranteed to at least have enough money to pay the bills every month. This will also give me the opportunity to show Mr. Neptune his mistake in not hiring me and maybe set up the chance to get a job there next year if they are hiring. They have another music teacher there that teaches one day a week so I am not sure if we are supposed to do the same thing or if I will be planning out my own lessons. I am very grateful and excited for this opportunity I have been given.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats and good luck!

Hannah said...

Thanks Beth, I am excited to get started.

Hillary said...

That's like the best birthday present you could've ever gotten. I'm so excited for you. I also hope it gives you more opportunity to be hired full time next year.

Background