Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

Well, it is that time of year again.  Time for another school year.  Hip Hip Hooray!!!!  I only say that because I know the kids are actually really excited to be going back.  We had a pretty uneventful summer, but still a great one.  The kids were able to spend a ton of time playing outside with friends and Les and I were able to have a lot of time together just hanging out at home.  The summer was nice, but time to get back to the grind.  So, now it begins.......

Ready to go and all wearing their brand new shoes!

 Bradyn 4th grade!!!!
 Parker 2nd Grade!!!
Logan 1st Grade!!!

Now it is just Audrey and Mom all day....I wonder what fun adventures we will have :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

They look excited to be going back to school. I'm sure Audrey will love having you all to herself and will be so happy to see her brothers and dad when they finally get home from school at the end of each day.

Background