Thursday, September 1, 2011

GETTING READY!

It's me (Fay) and for some reason my sign in will not let me post.

Let me tell you about the dishwasher that WAS in the house. It was a BIG PAIN to get it out. A few things made it hard to get out. 1. It was directed wired 2. It was directed plumed. 3. It was bolted to the side of the cabinet. Oh what fun my wonderful husband had taking it out. He is now putting a plug in for it downstairs, we will put the cord down the hole where the live wire came up. He will also need to work on the plumbing. When we get done it WILL be better when we get done.






We (I should say me and maybe Hannah)are getting ready to paint the living room on Saturday. I am so tired of the way it looks. I hate to paint but it has to get looking better. I have ordered shades but they will not be shipped until the 15th but that is ok I found what I wanted. They are being specially made so they will fit the windows right. I'm really getting excited to paint and getting to look like I want it to look. Dad is not sure about the colors I have picked out but he hasn't said a word except that the first brown I had was to dark. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I do know that it will be that color for a few years.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I hope the painting goes smoothly and that you love it when it's all finished. Tell Dad good luck with the dishwasher. You guys will love it when it's finished.

Background