Monday, January 19, 2009

Skating

I went ice skating today which was quit the adventure. I was invited to go by Joseph, my ex-home teacher, and we were joined by his roommate Mike and another girl named Niki. I am not an ice skater by nature and I had to hold on to the rail to start with. I eventually got to the point where I could move away from the wall and go on my own. I would have preferred if the skates I wore had gone up higher so that I could have better support for my ankles. If I am to go again I will definitely have to either buy or borrow a pair of socks from my roommates because I only have ankle socks and it hurts not to have long socks. I did not fall a single time, but I would have if I didn't have Joseph and Mike to grab onto. I did all right at skating and despite my disabilities I had a fun time. And just so you all know I wouldn't mind doing something with Joseph again, we shall just have to wait and see if this occurs.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yeah, good for you. I'm so glad you have more time for socializing. It's great to be young and single!

kristi said...

I think that you can read our minds!!!! I would have asked you if you would like to go out with this boy again. Sounds like you had a great time!!! Ice skating is fun, but I am not very good at it.

Background