Saturday, January 24, 2009

Request

I am asking if any of you might have pictures of Merrit and/or Makayla from 2004 to 2006. This might seem like a weird request, but I'll explain. I make a quilt for each of my kids for their baptism. On these quilts I put iron-on pictures of their family and friends and of them through the years of them growing up. I began Merrit's but couldn't finish because all our pictures were packed away. So I got them out the other day to finish Merrit's quilt and begin Makayla's and realized that our photo albums end at the beginning of 2004 and the pictures I have on my computer start at about 2006, and I really don't even have many from 2006. I can't recall when we first got our digital camera and so I don't know what time frame I would've started to have pictures on the computer. My only conclusions for why I am missing almost 2 years of pictures is that either I have those pictures packed somewhere else waiting to be put into photo albums (which I hope it the case so badly) or they were on the computer and when Charlie purged it right before Christmas of 2006 those pictures were erased (which I hope, so badly, is not the case). Either way, I would like to have pictures from this time frame for Merrit's and Makayla's quilts and it doesn't look like I'll be able to unless I get them from somewhere else; thus my request. I hope you can help me out. Please just email me whatever you have.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I don't know how much I can help because I was kind of busy at this time with serving a mission and all, but I will see if I have anything.

Jean said...

I need your e-mail address. I'm not exactly sure what years I have, but I will send what I have.

Jocelyn said...

I have a lot of pic so what kind do you want of them just let me know so I can send them to you.

Hillary said...

I'm willing to take whatever you have. Thanks so much for your help. My email is alemermak@yahoo.com.

Jocelyn, if you want to just make a photo album online for me I'd really appreciate it!

Background