Saturday, January 31, 2009

I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!

I have it when I don't know what the Lords wants us to do. Well we looked at two more houses today and like them both, there is just $70000price difference in them. But we decided to put a bid in on the older home for there was more room for the children in the house and the yard was a little bigger. We had gone with Jocelyn over to Moundsville and on the way back we got a call from our realtor and he told us that the one house that we liked had a lease on it until November. Now is the Lord telling us that we are to buy a house? Dad and I both felt that maybe he is saying that Dad's job is not secure. We already know that there will be some cut back but he was told that he would not be one of them. But we know that the Lord knows more so if all of you would pray to the Lord to have let us know what we are do. Today we are fasting to find out if we are to rent. No matter what happens I hope to know if dad will have a job or not before I move the children out of school.

Thanks for helping us out. Love all of you

No comments:

Background