Saturday, January 24, 2009

HOUSE?

We looked at more houses today and Dad put an offer in on a house. You can view it at Homefinders Plus Real Estate, Inc. - 102 Cardinal Place The family room is in the basement with a fireplace. We feel that this would be a good room for Sabrina for we also plan to close off the one car garage door (you can hardly see it for it goes under the house) and put an entry door there so she can have her own entrance to the house. The room downstairs also has a half bath off it. The bedroom upstairs is one open room and would be difficult to divide off so that would be our room and I would also make part of it a guest room with my sewing junk. There is a half bath up there too. I'm not sure where the description of eat-in kitchen comes from because if that house has an eat-in kitchen you better be Michaels size and there better be only two of you. The kitchen will only allow one and a half average size person in it at a time, so with my size I can say it is a one person kitchen. The yard is small but I can fit in a swing set and a small garden, and I will see if a clothes line will fit in to. I will let you know how things work out when we find out we should know in three days if they have accepted the offer.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

It looks nice. It doesn't look there is much fixing you'll have to do either, which is nice too. How far is it from Dad's work and church? If this is the house for you guys, you'll get it!

Hannah said...

The house looks nice. It would be nice if this could work out for you and Dad.

Background