Wednesday, April 23, 2008

School's Out for Summer!!!!!

I just finished taking my last final and now I am done with school until the fall. I am so excited to not be taking any classes this spring or summer! I got a second job and I will be starting it tomorrow morning at 4am. That's right, I said 4 am and I will be working until 8am. This job is also custodial work but it is at the MTC. I am not excited to be working so early in the morning but I am excited that it is the MTC. So my plan is to sleep for about 5 hours after I get home from my night job then go to my early morning job, then come home and sleep for a few more hours. The tricky part will being able to find time to have somewhat of a social life. My main goal for the summer is to not die of exhaustion. I get tired just thinking about waking up so early in the morning, it is going to be a long summer.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Good for you. I can't wait for my kids and Charlie to be out of school. But I have until June 13th to wait. I don't blame you about not wanting to wake up so early. I wouldn't want to either. At least you won't be bored over the summer. When do you think you'll be home for a visit?

kristi said...

I can't wait for summer break too!!!! Not only will Les and Bradyn be out of school, but the baby will be here by then too.

Background