Saturday, April 5, 2008

I've seen it all!

No joke, I opened up Yahoo! yesterday to check my email. The home page normally has short tid bits of news stories. Every once in a while one or two will catch my eye and I'll read the whole story. Yesterday the story that caught my eye was about a pregnant MAN! No joke! I read the rest of the story, it wasn't long though, about a transvesdike (spelling?) man who is 6 months pregnant. He claims his wife had a hysterectomy (spelling?) and can't have kids or he wouldn't have gone through with this. He is legally a man but has a uterus. How weird is that? If you want to check it out, the story I read was at People.com.

1 comment:

kristi said...

I read about this earlier in the week. I think that it is so dumb. This "man" is not a man. How can you be legally a man when you have a uterus? The news is making such a big deal about it, but again I say this is not a man. This is a WOMAN who is trying to be a man. Anyway, these are my thoughts on it :)

Background