Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How tired are you?

So I read this article on Yahoo about how napping in the work place is becoming more acceptable. They had a link in the article that has a sleep questionnaire. These questions will help you assess your sleepiness. This was my result:

I was a 15, so on the border of this and severe sleepiness.
A score between 11 and 15 indicates moderate sleepiness. People scoring in this range should be concerned that their sleepiness may be interfering with their daily activities, concentration, relationships, and so on. (FYI: People receiving treatment for obstructive sleep apnea score usually about 11.7.) A nap will be an essential tool for the creation and maintenance of a balanced and healthy lifestyle.

I thought it was interesting and so passed it along. Check it out if you like.
http://www.takeanap.info

2 comments:

kristi said...

I actually got a 7 which is funny to me because I am tired all the time. However, I don't usually fall asleep during the activities that were on the little test. I guess I should have answered one questions a little differently. Like I think that I said i never fall asleep in a public place like a meeting or something. Lately that is not true for me in Relief Society. I keep falling asleep there :)

Hannah said...

This was an interseting little quiz. I scored a 9 which I can agree with. I am often tired, but I think my body is just used to being tired.

Background