Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween fun in Apt 219






I just wanted to share with you all pictures of my decorated apartment. Jamie, Kristen, and I had a lot of fun decorating a couple of weekends ago. The amazing pumpkin carvings were done by Jamie and Kristen, I just watch them work. We have received many compliments on our decorating, and we are really enjoying the overall effect. Sorry I am taking up so much space but I don't know how to get the pictures in a horizontal row instead of a verticle row. But anyway, enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Hannah, you can click and drag the pictures around the posting screen to put them where you want them to go. Cool decorations too. Did your roommates use templates for those pumpkins or are they just that artistic?
Happy Halloween!

kristi said...

Very cool, very cool. I especially like the bloody hand on the door wall.

Hannah said...

To answer your question Hillary, my roommates did use templates. The only thing is that all the templates are family originals. Pretty cool.

Hillary said...

That is pretty cool to have family original pumpkin carving templates. What a tradition!

Background