Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here I am

I just wanted to let every one know that I have a family for three to rent my house. So in two weeks I am moving to West Virgina with Les. Les and I are doing OK. We miss one another a lot and we are both happy we will be together soon. One of my co-worker is trying to get me a job with service master in West Virgina so I can keep the job I love. Les is working at Cable's and loving it. We hope that he will be hired in at the end of the season so he can keep his job. i love you all and miss you. Jocelyn

3 comments:

kristi said...

So glad to hear from you. And that is good that you will be reunited with your husband. I think he needs you there.

Hillary said...

So who is the family? Are they going to buy the house eventually? We're glad you will be reunited too. I hope all goes well.

Hannah said...

I'm gald to hear that you and Les will together again, it will be good for the both of you.

Background