Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hannah...

So there is this missionary in our ward who is Polynesian. Ever since you wrote on the blog that you thought Polynesian men are sexy I've been thinking you should meet this guy. He's a really nice person with a great personality. His family lives in Provo and he goes home in a month. His name is Eld. Padekin (I'm not sure of the spelling). I'll try to get a picture of him and post it for you to see. He gave a talk on Sunday and the whole time I looked at him and thought of the two of you dating. I had to giggle to myself. :)

I hope your new job is going well. We miss you and wish you could come home this summer to visit.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

This just cracked me up Hillary. I think the whole purpose to having speakers at church is to listen to what they are saying, especially if it is the missionaries speaking, and not thinknig about the possibility of a relationship between said speaker and your beloved sister-in-law ;) Anyway, I wouldn't mind meeting him once he got back and had time to adjust back into real life, though he is somewhat younger than me. Thanks for posting this, it has really made my day!

Hillary said...

Well... he does have brothers too!

Hannah said...

Anything is possible

Background