Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Olivia and Evan

Olivia, Evan Douglas Gillespie and Stephen
Olivia and baby Evan are now home from the hospital! She called us bright and early (5:30 am) this morning to let us know. We then got on the web cam and had a nice chat so Papa and I could see our little Evan. He is doing well! He can now sleep on his back without any breathing episodes. They will need to take him in in a couple of weeks for a check up, but so far he doesn't need a shunt. It seems to be a very mild form of hydrocephaly. He eats well, sleeps well and is a very good baby. Here is a picture of their little family.

3 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Beautiful! I must say he looks like a Howe with no hair on top:-)

Hannah said...

I am so happy that things are going well with Evan. Congratulations on being a grandma again!

Hillary said...

I'm glad he is a good baby. It will be so much fun for you guys to go see him in September. I hope you have a great trip. I agree with Mom, I think he looks like a Howe too.

Background