Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun Stuff!


Our counter tops came this morning! I'm so excited I can't even describe it. I never realized how much I took counter tops for granted until I didn't have them.

Charlie finished tiling the upstairs shower and the laundry room shower. These pictures are of the upstairs. He used match sticks for spacers because they are skinny. I thought it looked funny. I"ll have to post pictures of the finished projects of both showers soon.
This first picture are carrots we planted in our garden. We obviously didn't space them well enough apart. I'm sure our bunnies appreciated that. The next picture is of the freezer jam we made with the wild raspberries we have growing in many places in our yard. We haven't tasted it yet, but I hope it's good because raspberry jam is my favorite.
We are almost finished with the house. We only have the kitchen left and a few small things here and there to put finishing touches on. We hope to finish up by this weekend. I can't wait to be done fixing the house for a while! I need a vacation!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

The carrots look so funny! I am glad that you are almost finished with fixing everything. Good luck with getting it finished this weekend.

West Virginia Hicks said...

I like the carrots. You had told me that they were missed shaped and that is an under statement. Kitchen looks good. I hope you can get your vacation soon.

Background