Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally!

I finally have a calling at church. I have been waiting just for anything. Well anyway I was called as the Fairmont Ward Family History Director. I love family history and I have been helping people with it every since I have been here (a whole 2 months). There is a family history center but it is non functioning, so it will sort of be like starting all over. I will need to set, with the help of the high counselor, the days and times that it will be open. I will also need to figure out, with the help of the Lord, who will help out in the library. It is exciting and almost over whelming at the same time. I went into the room yesterday and to me it is a mess so the first thing I will do is get things organized and clean off the desk. I hope, no I will get started on it this week. It's just a little hard at times with the younger children. I know the Lord wants me to have this calling so I know he will help me out. Take care everyone. By the way I am : - ( about the Redwings, what a let down.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Yeah, about your new calling. Does Dad have one yet?

What happened with custody last week?

kristi said...

Congrats on the calling, it sounds exciting and you sound excited about it so, that makes it all the more better.

Background