Monday, June 29, 2009

Hair Cuts!

We all got hair cuts today and thought we'd share them with you. Granted, Lexi and I don't have our hair properly styled, so you can't really see what it's suppose to look like, but this is how short we went. I cut the boys hair and then took the girls to the salon. I'm not brave enough to cut girls' hair yet. The stylist thought it was funny that we all chose short cuts.









We also got fish today. We have 21 feeder fish. We are hoping to grow them a bit bigger and then put them in our pond. We hope they will help clean it up bit.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I really like the haircuts and Lexi's glasses!

Hillary said...

Aren't Lexi's glasses cute? She's really excited about them. I didn't really like them at first but have grown to like them. I think they are pretty flattering to her face.

West Virginia Hicks said...

Makaylas hair cut really lets it curl and wave. I like it. In fact I like all of the haircuts. I just had mine done again today.

Background