Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tonight’s Dreams, Tomorrow’s Memories

On June 20th I attended the Prom. There were a few girls in my ward that had never been to a prom so they decided to have one of their own. They (as in Rachel, Sofia, and Victoria) decorated a cultural hall for the event. There were 8 “couples” that were in attendance. Only some of the couples were on actual dates, they just wanted to make sure that there were even amounts of girls and guys. We were all assigned different food to bring for our dinner before the dancing, and Nick and I were in charge of ice cream and brownies. So after we had dinner, which was served to us by Rachel’s brother and sisters, we dance for a couple of hours. It kind of reminded me of youth dances, but it was a lot of fun nevertheless. It was a small enough group that we were able to really enjoy each others company. I had a really good time but I was so tired at church the next day. I can tell that I am getting older when a couple of hours of dancing that ends at midnight just wiped me out.

2 comments:

West Virginia Hicks said...

Glad all of you have a good time. It looked like fun. You need to dance when you can because may get someone like your dad who doesn't like to dance. In fact for Christmas one year I asked for one dance a month from him to be done in our own home. I think that I got one. So like I said enjoy it while you can. You look nice Hannah.

Hillary said...

Well, being tired is probably why you forgot how to say prayer.

Background