Monday, February 4, 2008

Whoa momma!!!!

So, I went and saw my new Dr. on Thursday and told him about my old Dr. plan to induce me 10 days early. I didn't really get a feeling of what he thought about that idea. However, he said that he would measure me. So I layed on the table and he got out the tape measure. I am 23 weeks along and he said that I am measuring at 27. Say what?!?!?!?!?!? I am not sure that I am really believing this because 3 weeks ago at my ultrasound she was measuring right on. So, he said that he would do another ultrasound at 37 weeks to see how big the baby is. Hey, works for me :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I just hope that there isn't anything wrong. Do you like the new doctor? Sometimes it sucks changing right in the middle of a pregnancy, sometimes it can be good. I hope it turns out good for you.

kristi said...

I am sure that there is nothing wrong. I am always measuring big.

Background