Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today!!!!!


I had my doctors appointment today and did my Gestational Dieabets (sp?) test. Hopefully I pass :) The heartbeat was nice and strong and she moves around like crazy. Of course, when he measured my stomach I was yet again measuring big. This time I was measuring 5 weeks big. I am not to worried about it because as of right now it is just a tape measure laying on my belly. He is going to do another ultrasound in 3 weeks to get a more accurate measurment of the baby. I will believe the information more then. I am kind of excited to have another ultrasound, I have never had one this late in the game. Hopefully it is still a girl :) I usually measure a little big, but I don't remember how much bigger it usually is. Of course, we all know I have big babies.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Well, and with big babies, they need more fluid to float around in. It will be fun to have another ultrsound this late in the game. You'll be able to see so much more detail. I'm glad everything seems to be going so well. I hope you feel good and are relatively comfortable.

Background