Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dad (Grandpa) is working!

Dad is working and that is all I can say. Well I guess I can say more, he doesn't like it but it is giving him something to do and some money coming in. He keeps looking for job like he use to have but there seems to be fewer of them all of the time.
I had an interview yesterday for LCC fulltime at their west campus. I should know by the first of next week. The only good thing about it is that it is fulltime with benfits. The job position sounds very demanding. I don't like to be bored at work and they told me that I would not have to worry about that. I also talked to the gal that use to have the job and she told me that she could not get her work done in 40 hours so we will see. They have to offer it to me first. Do I really want it? I don't know, I want the benfits with out the 40 hours.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Why is it that they have to offer the job to you first? I hope you get whatever it is that you want.

Hillary said...

I can understand not wanting to work so many hours. I'm sorry Dad doesn't like his job. I really didn't think he would. We hope he finds something better soon.

Background