Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not much going on here!!!!

Well, I haven't posted in a while, but there is not much going on over here. We have just been living our day to day live, nothing to exciting. The two younger ones and I are still working like crazy and Bradyn has really been enjoying school. Les still really likes his job so, that is always a plus. He has been talking to the principal about the possiblity of teaching the first session of summer school. We will see what comes of that. I don't know when the district decides on stuff like that. If it goes how we want, he will teach from like June 15th until like July 10th or something like that. Then, we would be able to come to michigan and stay for a while. We are still hoping to bless the baby when we come to Michigan and plan on doing the blessing the first Sunday in August. Of course, this is all only if our plans work out the way we want it too :)

We have started talking about buying a house. I look a lot, but it is still to early for us to buy. There are some pretty cheap forclosures out there, I just don't know what kind of shape they are in. Some of the forclosures I have seen are only a few years old so, I am hoping that not too much damage has been done.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey it's great to hear from you. I guess it's nice that your life isn't full of choas. Are you working more hours that you used to at your job? I hope Les gets the summer school job. I'm sure it would be nice to have the extra money. We can't wait to see you guys again and to meet your new baby. We will try our very best to be at the blessing (I hardly ever make promises any more. I never know what will happen between now and then). We plan on being there though. Take care!

kristi said...

No, I am still working 3 days a week. However, I have been helping out on a lot of Saturdays.

Background