Monday, January 31, 2011

Here's what I have been up to.

I'm trying to get a little business going. I will be selling my rugs and to go with that I decided to make some pillow quilts so here is some picture of them. None of them are completely finished yet but hope to have them done and a few more by the end of Feb. I want my web sight and running by the first of April. Does any one have a good suggestion for a business name?

This one is black, white and gray. It needs to be trimmed up but it was a new pattern that I made this morning. It doesn't show well but is called an eight pointed star.




I love to sew and I'm glad I'm back at it a little.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

These are very beautiful. I really like the eight point star pattern. I may even want to buy one of those for myself. I don't have any ideas for a name, but I'll be thinking about it. I'm glad you are able to do this for yourself. You deserve to have something for yourself.

Hannah said...

Very nice mother! I also really like the 8 point star.

Background