Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another pill I'm sure.

I now have osteopenia, that is a very short step down from osteoporosis. In fact I'm only a few 10th from having osteoporosis. Wish that the cholesterol in my veins would go to my bones and turn into calcium. Glad that I have found that I have it for now I can get some treatment and hopefully I won't become brittle in my older years. I should also think about getting rid of some weight and get back to my exercising, both will help with the osteoporosis.

The children are off from school again today and the snowflakes are big and puffy this morning. I have not see a nice winter in WV yet, maybe next year. When the weather gets back above 32 I will start walking again.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Well now you know, I hope the meds help you out. Have the kids had school at all this week?

West Virginia Hicks said...

They have missed the 2 last day and tomorrow is a 1/2 day. I wish I was more excited for them to be home but I'm working on the basement and there are things that they can not help with yet. By tomorrow the painting should all be done and dry and ready to move things around. I will be able to use their help then.

Hillary said...

I didn't even know you were getting your bones tested. I guess it is better to know so that you can get treated. I think exercising is an excellent idea. Maybe you should go back to Curves. You always liked working out there.

Background