Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Old/New

This is our bathroom downstairs that Charlie and Hillary worked on. (Thanks so much!) There seems to be so much more room now. Thinking about getting something to put by the toilet for storage of towels, washcloths, tp and ect. There's not much room under the sink for storage.
Les did the painting.


Yes I can see you in the mirror.

Now all I need is the curtain rod for the shower and a shower curtain. A course I can't just go out and buy the rod because of the shape of the shower so I hope to get it ordered tonight. Now when my mother comes I can buy a chair to put in the shower so she can get clean. No stepping into a tub it will be easier for Grandpa Hicks too.



3 comments:

Jean said...

Looks really nice. Great job!

Hannah said...

Yeah!!!

Hillary said...

It looks so much better now. I really like the way the colors turned out, even though I thought gold would have looked good too. I think I like it better the way it is now. I'm happy for you that it's mostly finished now and functioning. Thanks for letting us come to work on it. It was fun.

Background